The Press Release

The Press Release mission is to communicate information imparted by The World of Ex-Change, and JDK & Associates, The Joy of Jesus. We also accept news from other groups as well. Please e-mail us at drjalee52@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

25-year-old shot, killed, in argument on West Side | Homicide Watch Chicago | Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.

25-year-old shot, killed, in argument on West Side | Homicide Watch Chicago | Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.
Healing
I RADIATE HEALTH, HARMONY, AND WHOLENESS.
Some say that healing happens in God’s time. I know that God’s time is continuous. Healing is occurring at every moment. As my physical body responds to its natural call to wholeness, healing is manifest.
I cooperate with the harmonizing, regenerating energy of God radiating through me as health, harmony, and wholeness. If I am experiencing a time of dis-ease, I listen to my body and my inner guidance. I affirm divine life in my thoughts, words, and prayers. I get the rest and nutrition I need to support the divine healing work happening within me.
I set aside impatience or frustration, and focus my energy on health and well-being. Healing is in progress this very moment.

I am going to bring it recovery and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.—Jeremiah 33:6

Miguel Tharpe, 25, was shot to death about 10 p.m., during an argument in the 900 block of North Long Avenue, in the Austin neighborhood, authorities said.
Tharpe, of the 2200 block of West Adams Boulevard, was taken to John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County where he died just after 10:30 p.m., according to the medical examiner’s office.
- Sun-Times Media Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment